Selling a property is not an easy task, you should keep in mind several factors that affect the sale is fast, safe, effective and in the shortest possible time sell house fast.
1. THE PRICE IS IMPORTANT
One of the key points to sell a property is the price, remember that the more just and close its value, the better your chances of negotiating it. It is recommended that you make an analysis of the sector and the behavior of the price value of the square meter.
2. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP
When buying, selling or leasing a property it is necessary to have a friendly hand expert in real estate issues to achieve a successful business.
An agent will be the person who makes the transaction of the home, but also will guide you in all legal, tax and paperwork. If you are selling or leasing, this will be the person in charge of marketing and advertising the property. In addition, it will offer you a broad portfolio of professional services.
3. MAKE IT MORE ATTRACTIVE
There is no doubt that 'everything enters through the eyes', therefore, having a property that is well arranged, clean, without structural damage, freshly painted and with modern finishes, will take all the eyes of potential customers.
4. THE LEGAL PART OF THE DAY
A very important issue that must be done as a seller is to have all the documentation up to date, this includes: the certificate of freedom of the property, the deeds of the property, that the property has all public services and that these are up to date in their payment , that the house if it is located in a residential complex does not have debts in the administration and that the taxes (property and valuation) are canceled to date.
Resorting to a real estate is a good option; they will advise you in the legal part, they will help you with topics such as: contracts, clauses, register the sale and that you do not have future problems when selling your property.
5. BE PATIENT WHEN SHOWING THE PROPERTY
It is clear that to sell a property requires effort, one of them is to dedicate time to receive calls and schedule visits to the house, even a weekend, remember that buyers can appear at any time and be available can help you close a fast business.
6. INTERNET, AN EXCELLENT ALTERNATIVE
The ease, convenience and speed offered by real estate portals have generated an interesting market of potential buyers for your property. Therefore, keep in mind the advice that Metrocuadrado.com gives you if you are thinking of selling a property:
• Quality of the information: The Internet is a medium that will allow you to present the greatest detail and, in particular, tell the interested parties all the reasons why the property they publish is special.
This includes the price: lean on an expert in the sector to define the price or conduct a market survey. This will allow you to define a competitive price and, especially, a realistic price on your property and the market situation in which it is located.
• Quality in the photographs: it looks for that the decoration of the spaces is the least personal possible, avoids spaces full of furniture or tables with many objects on them. Take photos of all spaces in the home and publish them in a logical order of travel.
• Customer service: you should be aware of the calls and contacts you will receive from people interested in the property; the speed of response is the key and expected by the users who will contact you by this means. A reasonable average waiting response is 4 hours in this medium.